DELTA-8 | DELTA-10 | CBD | CBG | CBN | THC-V | THC-O
MS Lemon Haze Smokeable CBD Flower$35.00 – $275.00 Select options
Black Label Smokeable CBD Flower$35.00 – $275.00 Select options
Delta-8 Infused Black Label Smokeable CBD Flower$100.00 – $3,928.00 Select options
Delta-8 Infused MBG Smokeable CBG Flower$65.00 – $1,200.00 Select options
High Quality Delta-8 Orange Kush$99.99 – $1,299.99 Select options
Top Shelf Delta-8 Infused Smokable Sour Cherry CBD Flower$60.00 – $1,349.99 Select options
Delta-8 Party Pack PROAdd to cart
SMOKEABLE FLOWER FAQ
DELTA-8 | DELTA-10 | CBD | CBG | CBN | THC-V | THC-O | THC-P
What are CBD & CBG hemp Flowers?
Hemp flowers are from the female hemp plant. These plants have been bred to contain very high levels of CBD (Cannabidiol), CBG (Cannabigerol), or CBN (Cannabinol) whilst ensuring very low levels of THC. THC can produce psychoactive effects, but CBD, CBG, or CBN are not psychoactive.
Higher THC is found in the flowers of the Cannabis plant.
Hemp is not Cannabis.
What are the variants of CBD Flowers you sell?
CBD & CBG flowers vary depending upon the strain of hemp plant from which they are harvested. CBD & CBG content varies with the strain, as does the taste. We sell a variety of CBD & CBG content and tastes.
We also now stock Delta-8 THC sprayed CBG and CBD flowers.
How are CBD, CBG or CBN Flowers made?
They are the flower of the mature Hemp plant. We don’t make them – the plant does, but we do prepare them for you! While the plant is growing, we perform regular tests of CBD content to know precisely when to harvest our hemp. Once harvested we dry the flowers to ‘cure’ them, ensuring maximum cannabinoid & terpene spectrum. Once cured the flowers are ready for consumption.
How do I take CBD Flowers?
- Eaten in flower form
- Incorporated into cooking, usually with butter or oil
- Smoked on their own, or mixed with your favorite tobacco
- Vapourized in a herb vape
- In tea; brewed in hot water
What are CBD Flowers good for?
CBD flowers can help with:
- Balance moods
- Sore muscles
- Skin conditions
- Inflammation of joints and muscles
- Shingles pain
- Difficulties with concentration
- Neurodegenerative disorders
Who/what conditions are CBD Flowers especially suited to?
- Smokers; the effects are faster when smoked
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and also ADHD
Benefits of CBD & CBG Flowers over other product types?
- Easily transported
- No fear of spillage or broken containers
Are Flowers safe for my pet?
- flowers are safe for your dog
- We don’t recommend them for cats
- But the CBD & CBG content in flower can fluctuate slightly
- So we recommend our pet treats or tinctures for pets where the CBD or CBG content is fixed
How much CBD or CBG Flowers can I give to my dog or cat?
- See our FAQs for a detailed breakdown
How much CBD or CBG Flowers can I give to my cat?
- We don’t recommend them for cats
Can I smoke/vape CBD or CBG Flowers?
- Yes, you can smoke them
- Vaping requires a heat vape
- They won’t work in a liquid vape
Are CBD & CBG flowers legal?
- Not in all states
- You should check with state and local governments
Can you eat CBD flower?
- Yes, you can eat CBD flower
Does CBD & CBG flower smell?
- Yes it does smell
- It can smell a little like cannabis
- But because CBD flower is from the hemp plant – a cousin of the cannabis plant – the smell is not exactly the same
Does CBD flower have any THC?
- Yes it does have some THC
- But THC content is very low – it must be below 0.3% THC to be legal
Do you grind CBD flower?
- Yes, you can grind CBD flower prior to consumption
Does CBD flower go bad?
- So long as it’s stored in a dry place it won’t go bad for a long time
- If it gets wet or is stored in a damp environment the shelf life will be very low
Does CBD flower make you hungry?
- No it does not make you hungry
Why smoke CBD flower?
- Smoking or vaping CBD flower is the quickest way to get the benefits of CBD
Can I buy CBD, CBG or CBN flower seeds?
- Mountain Strong Hemp Co. sells seeds here