What THC-P Products Are There?
THC-P (tetrahydrocannabiphorol) is an extremely in-demand cannabinoid thanks to its powerful high, which is about 33x as strong as delta 9 THC. As you can see, the market offers a number of types of THCP products that each offer that gloriously euphoric high in their own unique way. With that said, let’s see what each of the different THCP products can offer, in order to then help you decide which delivery method you’d like to try.
Types of THCP Products
Each type of THC-P product absorbs into the body in its own way, delivering the properties of the cannabinoid in varying onset times, potency levels and durations of effects. Let’s elaborate.
- THC-P Vape Cartridges: THCP cartridges, aka THCP carts, are pre-filled, 510-threaded vape cartridges that contain pure tetrahydrocannabiphorol distillate and terpene extracts, in a variety of strains to choose from. They attach to a 510-threaded vape pen, and offer fast-acting, powerful and short-lived effects.
- THC-P Disposable Vapes: THCP disposable vape pens consist of a battery and cartridge that are permanently attached to one another, and they’re disposable in that once the vape oil runs out, the entire device is replaced. They’re super convenient since the battery never needs to be charged.
- THC-P Flower: THC-P flower is the result of taking raw hemp flower buds and infusing them with tetrahydrocannabiphorol distillate. They come in lots of great strain options, and you can choose between loose buds and pre-rolls.
- THC-P Gummies: THCP gummies are tasty edibles that come in various milligram strengths. Their effects can last for up to 8 hours, taking up to 2 hours before really kicking in. They’re known for providing a deeply satisfying body high as well as soothing cerebral effects.
- THC-P Tinctures: A THCP tincture is an oil formula consisting of tetrahydrocannabiphorol distillate and a carrier oil, and sometimes some flavoring as well. The dropper bottle it comes in allows you to administer the oil sublingually (below the tongue), where it takes effect within the hour and lasts for 4-6 hours, with a potency level slightly below that of inhalable products.
- THC-P Dabs/Concentrates: THCP dabs/concentrates are highly concentrated products made for dabbing, aka flash-vaporizing at high temps in a dabbing device. Examples include wax, shatter and crumble. These products, because they’re so concentrated, are extremely potent, and not for beginners. The effects aren’t just intense, they take effect within just minutes even.
- THC-P Distillate: The purified extract of THCP and is also known as THCP isolate. Basically, it’s the form of tetrahydrocannabiphorol that goes into all of the above product types. You can buy it in its pure form and/or use it to make your own THCP products or dab on its own.
Learn about what THC-P is good for.
Can I Buy THCP in Bulk?
Many online companies offer THCP bulk options so that you can stock up on products while spending less per unit. Here at Mountain Strong Hemp we also sell all of our products in bulk through our wholesale program. Alternatively, many companies allow you to buy THCP wholesale, but many have requirements for minimum order amounts, or require that you are a business who plans to carry their THCP products to consumers.
One of the most popular ways to buy THCP in bulk is through bundles. Bundles are available through retail websites, consisting of multiple units of the same product, or multiple units of different products that are “bundled together,” at a price that comes out to less than if you were to buy each product separately.
Where to Buy THCP Near Me
It is possible that some local stores in your area may sell THCP products, but we strongly recommend buying your THCP through a reputable online retailer instead. Online retailers specialize in hemp products, so they must maintain stricter quality standards, while having a faster product turnover rate that allows inventory to remain fresh. THCP sold online also comes in a wider selection of product types, milligram strengths, strains and so on.
Top THC-P FAQS
Can I Buy THCP?
If you live in a state in which THCP is legal, you can buy it with no restrictions on purchase or possession amounts. THCP can be purchased online and shipped across state lines as the cannabinoid is protected under federal law.
What are THCP Gummies?
THCP gummies are a type of edible product. These delicious gummies contain tetrahydrocannabiphorol distillate, and also offer a high that can last for up to 8 hours. They’re an extremely popular way to consume THC-P.
What is the Strongest THCP?
The strongest THCP product that you can buy is THCP distillate. It’s simply the purified extract of tetrahydrocannabiphorol. Because it’s not diluted with other ingredients, you’re going to get the strongest effects, including an intense high. Learn more about how THC-P is made.
What is THCP Distillate?
THCP distillate is the pure extract of tetrahydrocannabiphorol, without any other compounds present. It’s odorless, colorless, and flavorless. Many people like to dab THCP distillate, but you can also use it to make your own products, like homemade edibles, tinctures, and more.
Can I Buy THCP Flower?
Yes, you can! TCHP flower is legal, and it does exist on the market in various strains.
Where is THCP Legal?
Despite the fact that THCP is a federally legal hemp derivative, as it complies with the 2018 Farm Bill by containing less than 0.3% delta 9 THC, it is prohibited in a handful of states across America.
If you live in one of the states below, you cannot legally purchase THCP in any product type:
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island